1. Take a deep breath.
2. Make sure you understand the problem.
3. Allow yourself to grieve.
4. Allow others to grieve.
5. Remember- everyone grieves in their own way.
6. Take one day (or moment) at a time.
7. Do what you need to do to get through each day.
8. Understand what your insurance will cover and what it won't.
9. Apply for any and every type of government assistance you could possibly qualify for.
10. Make sure you do one pleasurable thing every day - take up crocheting, knitting, embroidery, reading - each of these can be done free or at low cost...